Archive Your Business Goals With Web Development Solutions
We design and build industry-leading web-based products that bring value to your customers, delivered with compelling UX.
*All services are provided by verified companies.
Web Design and Development in Sri Lanka
Archive your business goals with plexxas!!!
What are web development services
Full Stack Development
Enjoy the moment with groowey!!!
Become a digital standout with a top-tier web development.
At Plexxas, we offer every web development service you need to build a full-blown web-based product, such as:
The role of a web development company is to seek and build solutions that can best fulfill the client’s unique business goals. With the right web development services, you’ll be able to build a successful product from scratch or increase the performance of an existing one.
Content Manage System
Easy web development with monthly payment
Highly Selling Package
Contact Us For Get an Inquiry
Take advantage of our proven web development process and make your project a success
We understand that the most complex projects necessitate that our web development team pay close attention to every detail when developing web-based solutions. Plexxas has completed over 100 projects, so we understand what it takes to execute a smooth and optimized web-based software development process.
Have a question or want more information?
Consult your idea
Setting the direction with our web development consultants
Choose a technology
Deciding about the tech stack and the overall approach
Crafting a beautiful and user-friendly web solution with our design specialists
Reach the market
Launching your product and keeping it in good form with support and maintenance
Made by plexxas team
Our Valuable Customers Reviews
Rated 4.9 of 5
5-Star Rated Theme
Advanced cameras combined with a large display and fast performance.
Frequently asked questions
Depending on your project, tech stack and language needs, the average hourly cost of a software developer working on your product varies from 2 weeks to 6 months. Reach out to us, and we will help you with estimation costs for your product.
This is a scrum-based methodology (Plan > Execute > Test > Review). It allows us to deliver new features in shorter time frames responding quickly to change, accelerating your product's development process.
To deliver a world-class digital product, we recommended following the Product Design Process:
1. Conduct user research - Being the UX designer's responsibility, the main goal of the user research step is to gather evidence that will support the decisions taken henceforth, ensuring that no decision is made based on vague assumptions. In this step, we identify the main aspects of the business model and user needs.
2. Create user personas - Part of the ideation step, creating the user person is the core of the creative process and it is where the concept of the product is formulated based on the user's needs and the business model (both identified in the Research phase). Here, the UX designer, the product designer, and the product owner should work closely together. Then, the ideal user experience is mapped by describing each user's action. In this step, various user scenarios are written and validated. Overall, it provides a global user experience vision, ensuring its consistency and fluidity. Moreover, the user journey also serves as a base to establish the product requirements.
3. Plan the information architecture, design flows, and wireframes - In this step, the product designer focuses on creating a physical representation of the concept that has been defined up to this point. They will create a Style Guide (colour palette, fonts, image style, input fields, buttons, and so on). Then they proceed to the Graphic User Interface (GUI) Design, which executes the end-looking screens by applying the Style Guide to the Wireframes. This step provides stakeholders with the final aspect of the product's screens in order to obtain approval before moving to the implementation.
4. Create the prototype - Here, a click-through Prototype is developed to be accessible online and shareable with other devices and users through a link and password. The Prototype step allows the navigation from screen-to-screen, facilitating the feedback intake either from stakeholders or potential users and investors.
5. Finalize with usability tests.